The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Damien Antos Fiske 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Damien Antos Fiske I_vote_lcapDamien Antos Fiske I_voting_barDamien Antos Fiske I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Damien Antos Fiske I_vote_lcapDamien Antos Fiske I_voting_barDamien Antos Fiske I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Damien Antos Fiske

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Fiske

Damien Fiske

Damien Antos Fiske Empty
PostSubject: Damien Antos Fiske   Damien Antos Fiske I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 am

Eyes: Green.
Hair: Brown.
Scars: Several on various parts of his body, mostly from fighting.
Typcial clothing: When working, a long black robe, a pink shirt and a black tie, along with black trousers and a black pair of shoes. He is supposed to wear a waistcoat as well but he chooses not to. In his free time, he simply wears whatever he can find in his drawers.

Damien never knew either of his parents. He and his brother were placed into a care home when he was only a few months old, his brother being only a couple of years of age. They spent their childhood in a muggle school brought up by muggles, as muggles. However, both Damien and Gordon, his brother, were purebloods. This was mentioned to the muggle care home workers when the two boys were left but of course, they had no idea what this meant until 9 years later when Gordon received his letter to Hogwarts. Damien couldn't wait until he was old enough to go to this magical school too and, sure enough, two years later he also received his admittance letter.

For the next four years, everything went well for Damien. He made plenty of friends and got on well with almost everyone. However, on June 10th 2000, his brother killed himself. Damien had been extremely close to his brother and it came as a massive shock to him. For a few months, he spoke to barely anyone and became rather reclusive. When he did eventually begin to open up to his class mates again, the people he became closer to weren't his friends. They were a group of Slytherins who he had never really spoken to before. Gradually, he became more and more engrossed in the Dark Arts and on his seventeenth birthday he was branded with the Dark Mark.

He did very little with his new found identity for a couple of months further, apart from aiding a large attack on a group of Gryffindors which resulted in his leg being broken and having to have the bone re-grown. This meant that he was unable to take his flying NEWT but he didn't particularly care. As soon as his NEWTs were out of the way, he left Hogwarts and persued the darker side of life, frequently going on killing sprees with other Death Eaters and generally being as destructive as possible. He participated in countless battles against Aurors and became generally despised among them as a result of killing some of them off in certain battles.

Eventually, he was caught and put on trial when he was 25 years old but, due to a lack of evidence and his wand having been destroyed, there was no way of proving he was the one responsible for the deaths so they had to let him go. From that moment, he realised that what he had done was wrong and that he had to behave himself or he would be going to Azkaban; the one place he vowed he would never end up.

The following year, he had managed to keep his nose clean for long enough to take a teaching course which he passed with flying colours. His speciality field was Defence Against the Dark Arts, due to having so much knowledge about the Dark Arts themselves. However, he was still under a Ministerial caution and therefore was unable to become a true teacher for another few years when the criminal record would be erased if no substantial evidence was brought forward; something which Damien was almost entirely sure wouldn't happen because it would mean that people would have to incriminate themselves too if they were to charge him.

From the day he got the position at Hogwarts as a substitute teacher, he decided he would do his best to help students in all houses and generally try to be the nice teacher who everyone got on with.
Back to top Go down

Damien Antos Fiske
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Announcements and News :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: