The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_vote_lcapThe Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_voting_barThe Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_vote_rcap 
Admin
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_vote_lcapThe Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_voting_barThe Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TP Admin

The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG Empty
PostSubject: The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG   The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm

The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG Portkey
The Portkey
It's year 2023. War has ended. Voldemort was defeated 25 years ago leaving space to a rather peacefull world, for a whole new generation of young wizards and witches. However, blood wars and rivality still remain. Voldemort’s supporters are still around, is it affecting this young minds? Is there some plan under going? If so, what part will take this new generation on it?
The Site - The Plot - Character List - How To Join
Back to top Go down

The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: OOC Area :: Advertisements-
Jump to: