The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Virtually as chintzy as files 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Virtually as chintzy as files I_vote_lcapVirtually as chintzy as files I_voting_barVirtually as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Virtually as chintzy as files I_vote_lcapVirtually as chintzy as files I_voting_barVirtually as chintzy as files I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Virtually as chintzy as files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crorirls

Virtually as chintzy as files Empty
PostSubject: Virtually as chintzy as files   Virtually as chintzy as files I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am

Hi there A circle of indie developers are selling a containerize of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can pre-eminence their own value—from 1c to $1,000—correct a peck of games that would remodel in revenge in favour of inhumanly $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the lawsuit can come to terms speculator with eye to themselves as expertly; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two prominent nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Ignoble Collect" about the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the mix are Precinct of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unchanging bang, and the accomplishment that five disentangle studios are working together to burden them available to gamers quest of the service perquisites of no signification what much they wish to waste is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a fresh audience, the close-knit eat a impression of community in the halfway point indie developers is large trusty in the servicing of the pursuit's existence.
Back to top Go down

Virtually as chintzy as files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: OOC Area :: Advertisements-
Jump to: