The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Important Canons That Are Needed 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Important Canons That Are Needed I_vote_lcapImportant Canons That Are Needed I_voting_barImportant Canons That Are Needed I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Important Canons That Are Needed I_vote_lcapImportant Canons That Are Needed I_voting_barImportant Canons That Are Needed I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Important Canons That Are Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Important Canons That Are Needed Empty
PostSubject: Important Canons That Are Needed   Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am

Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Percy Weasley
Arthur Weasley
Molly Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Bill Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Neville Longbottom
Cedric Diggory
Lee Jordan
Dean Thomas
Katie Bell
Angelina Johnson
Oliver Wood
Draco Malfoy
Vincent Crabbe
Gregory Goyle
Pansy Parkinson
Fleur Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Viktor Krum
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Alastor MadEye Moody
Lucius Malfoy
Rodolphus lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Igor Karkaroff
Lily Evans
James Potter
Peter Pettigrew
Fenrir Greyback
Barty Crouch Jnr
Antonin Dolohov
Regulus Black
Albus Dumbledore
Minerva McGonagall
Filius Flitwick
Pomona Sprout
Poppy Pomfrey
Irma Pince
Rolanda Hooch
Olympe Maxime
Rubeus Hagrid
Alecto Carrow
Amycus Carrow
Walden Macnair
Augustus Rookwood
Horace Slughorn

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg.forummotion.com
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Important Canons That Are Needed   Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

Nymphadora Tonks is taken now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Canons That Are Needed   Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg.forummotion.com
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Ginny   Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

Ginny is now taken! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Canons That Are Needed   Important Canons That Are Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Canons That Are Needed
Page 1 of 1