The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Alonzo Bianchi 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Alonzo Bianchi I_vote_lcapAlonzo Bianchi I_voting_barAlonzo Bianchi I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Alonzo Bianchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alonzo Bianchi

Alonzo Bianchi

Alonzo Bianchi Empty
PostSubject: Alonzo Bianchi   Alonzo Bianchi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 am

He is a fairly rough, unkempt looking man with an unshaven appearance. His accent is clearly Italian, yet he chooses never to reveal where he's from. He never speaks of his past either, choosing to wear English clothes in order to try and fit in. His eyes are a very pale colour, bordering on being classed almost as cream. They can be classed as a very light hazel. He usually wears natural colours, along with a long brown robe over the top of whatever he chooses to wear. His hair is short and usually spiked up.

Al has always been a very hard working man, more than willing to do twice the work usually deemed possible for a man to do in any given time. He has always been exceptionally strong and always willing to help anyone in need. In Italy, he had a wife and a daughter whom he loved dearly and would always be more than willing to defend them in any way possible. However, due to keeping illegal species of dragon, he was wanted by the Ministry in Italy and forced to run away, changing his name to his current one, Al Bianchi. His previous name is unknown to anyone and he vowed when it was changed that he would never reveal his true identity to a single living soul, with the exception of his daughter if he ever located her. His family had their names changed as well and, because he ran, he never had a chance to say goodbye to his wife or daughter. To this day, he is unaware of where either his daughter or his wife are living and, as far as they know, he is dead. One day he hopes to find his daughter again and apologise but until then, he can only hope that she will be okay.
Back to top Go down

Alonzo Bianchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Announcements and News :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: