The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Chase Ardonius Carter 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Chase Ardonius Carter I_vote_lcapChase Ardonius Carter I_voting_barChase Ardonius Carter I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Chase Ardonius Carter I_vote_lcapChase Ardonius Carter I_voting_barChase Ardonius Carter I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Chase Ardonius Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

Chase Ardonius Carter Empty
PostSubject: Chase Ardonius Carter   Chase Ardonius Carter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 am

He has green eyes and medium length wavy light brown hair. He, like most people, has scars but his were obtained either fighting with his wife, fighting with his mistress' husbands or fulfiling his job as a bodyguard protecting someone. His typical attire is fairly neutral in order to fit in with the people around him.

Chase's brother died in a freak accident when he was very young, leaving CHase traumatised. From this point onwards, he wanted to protect people and save lives. When he received his Hogwarts letter, he was thrilled as it meant that he might be able to learn magical ways of protection as well as things he had already learnt in Karate, Judo and Scouts from a very young age.

He was placed into Gryffindor almost as soon as the sorting hat touched his head; something which shocked quite a few people as he didnt have the appearance of a particularly strong, brave boy. He soon proved everyone wrong, however, when he managed to save an older student's life. He, however, refused to take credit for this and simply put it down to luck.

He went on to do more muggle sports aimed at protection and to do Auror training classes when he left Hogwarts with almost straight O's. He met a woman in these training classes who he fell madly in love with and, by the time he was 19, they had two children together. However, she started to cheat on him with a man who lived a few houses away. She always denied that she was having an affair with him but Chase had seen them together on countless occassions. After a year or so of putting up with this, he caught them in bed together and decided that enough was enough. He told his wife to either stop seeing the other man or he would leave. She proceeded to throw Chase out, deciding to stop him from ever seeing his children again as well.

He moved south to London where he eventually took up the position of Bodyguard for anyone who was deemed fit to have a bodyguard around them. He had been hoping to get this job for some time in Glasgow but London was probably going to be better in the long run anyway.
Back to top Go down

Chase Ardonius Carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Announcements and News :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: