The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Hunter Alexander Kennan 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_vote_lcapHunter Alexander Kennan I_voting_barHunter Alexander Kennan I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_vote_lcapHunter Alexander Kennan I_voting_barHunter Alexander Kennan I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Hunter Alexander Kennan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kennan
Gryffindor
Hunter Kennan

Hunter Alexander Kennan Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Alexander Kennan   Hunter Alexander Kennan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 am

Hunter is tall and has long, dark hair. His eyes are very dark in colour, almost black, and blend in well with his hair. He has a few scars across his chest and leg from a nasty encounter with a dragon once but he tends to hide the marks almost all of the time, choosing to wear trousers and a long sleeved shirt.

Hunter never knew his father so therefore doesn't know if he has any brothers or sisters. According to his mother, he probably does have brothers and sisters because of the general nature of his father and how promiscuous he could be but he never knew for sure.

He is a pureblood and had been doing accidental magic from a very young age. His first magical occurance was when he was trying to heal a baby rabbit that had been injured, probably by a cat, and he only had to touch the creature to make it heal because he felt so strongly about making it feel better.

Because of the talent he had when it came to caring for animals he hopes to be able to persue a career in animal care once he has finished Hogwarts. His current possibilities for careers include working as Hogwarts Groundskeeper, in a magical menagerie like the ones in Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, as a dragon keeper in Romania or another country that is well known for dangerous creatures or perhaps as a Healer or Auror as last resorts.

His mother died when he was 16 years old so he can be fairly sensitive about the subject. However, since then he has tried to forget about it and move on, choosing to focus on the positive things in the future than the negative ones in the past.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Alexander Kennan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Announcements and News :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: