The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
A Run Down Parking Lot 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
A Run Down Parking Lot I_vote_lcapA Run Down Parking Lot I_voting_barA Run Down Parking Lot I_vote_rcap 
Admin
A Run Down Parking Lot I_vote_lcapA Run Down Parking Lot I_voting_barA Run Down Parking Lot I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

A Run Down Parking Lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

A Run Down Parking Lot Empty
PostSubject: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 am

Cam's brother, Rodney, had just been sent away to a magical boarding school and he had ben hoping that he might finally be able to receive some sort of love or care from his parents. Unfortunately for him, this didn't seem to be the case and they were still really proud of Rodney and ignoring Cam.

He had decided that he would run away and so, there he was, sleeping bag and basic supplies in the bag on his back as he looked for somewhere sheltered to sleep in a run down parking lot. There at least he knew he wouldnt have to hear about what amazing thing Rodney had done this time and he could just be himself.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Chase was examining an area in muggle London where something horrific had happened to a group of muggles. The place in which this attack had happened was an abandoned parking lot and, to his surprise, there was a small boy there when he arrived. "Hey, kid, are ye alright?" he asked, taking a couple of steps closer to him and wondering if he might run. He looked like the sort to run, in any case.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Cam looked at the man and frowned, backing away a little. He knew people could be rough in that area in particular and didnt fancy getting in a fight with someone so much older than him as he was certain he would win. "Yeah... Fine..." he mumbled, glaring slightly at the man and then glancing over the wall of the multi-story car park, wondering if it would be possible to jump and land safely on anything below the floor they were on.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 am

"Stay where ye are, kid," he said as he saw him contemplating jumping. "I wouldn't want te hurt ye honestly," he smiled reassuringly at him and took a few steps closer to him, clearly rather hesitant. "Why're ye out 'ere all alone?" he asked with a worried hint in his voice. He wanted to help the boy as it was getting dark and he was worried about the safety of the boy before him. "Ye got anywhere to stay, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Cam looked at him, feeling even more fearful, "Why should I trust you?" he asked as he looked behind him, preparing to jump as he felt as though he was being backed into a corner. "Just leave me alone!" he exclaimed, his grip clearly tightening on the wall and his other on his bag. "Who are you anyway and what do you want?" he asked, suddenly sounding braver, almost as if he had remembered something in his bag that he could defend himself with.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 am

Chase frowned, his hand moving to his pocket, "It's not a weapon," he said quickly, putting his hand into his inside pocket and pulled out his muggle police badge. "See? I'm here to help ye," he said with a small smile. "Have ye run away from home?" he asked, seeing how large his bag was for the first time and guessing he had indeed run away. "I ran away from home too," he added. He was in fact still on the run really as he hadn't ever returned to his family in Glasgow since his wife had cheated on him. "My name's Chase, by the way. What's your name?" he asked, hoping to gain the trust of the boy so that he could help him.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 am

Cam nodded a little, moving away from the wall so that the man could see he wasn't about to jump now. "Police?" he repeated, gulping slightly. "I ain't done nothin' wrong," Cam said rather indignantly. "You won't arrest me or anything will you?" he asked sounding much more like a frightened school boy now. "I ran away because they don't care," he replied in response to his question, his eyes firmly fixed on the floor until he heard him say he had run away as well, "Why did you run away?" he asked as his eyes now looked over the man before him. He nodded when Chase said his name, "Cam. Just Cam," he said as he didnt want to have to say his surname in case the man knew his parents somehow.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Chase smiled, "No, no, I'm not here to arrest you, honestly. I want to help you. This was the scene of a murder not so long ago, you see, and anyone here is likely to be here to collect evidence if it's been missed. Believe me kid, you don't want te be caught up in that sort o' thing, do ye?" He smiled affectionately at the boy as he reminded him oddly of himself, "I ran away because nobody cared as well," he smiled slightly, "Similar circumstances, eh kid?" He smiled a little more at the boy, glancing out of the window and frowning as he saw most of the street lights were on by this point and, for the first time, noticed how cold it was. "Come on, ye can't stay 'ere all night, you'll freeze," he said, indicating that he should go out of the door that Chase assumed the boy had entered by. "I'm sure we can find you somewhere better than here, Cam," he said, acknowledging that he had heard the boy's name.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 am

Cam looked rather scared and shook his head, "No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. I just wanted somewhere to stay," he said, his head bowing and looking at the floor. "I'm sorry, Sir," he said, his eyes briefly looking back up at the man. "Why would no one care about you, Sir? You've got a good job and everything..." he frowned slightly, then the frown turned to a small smile as he nodded towards the man and took a few steps towards him, "Do you have children, Sir?" he asked him as he seemed to be very good with him at least. He seemed the sort of have children. "Where are we going?" he asked as he oddly seemed able to trust the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am

Chase smiled at the boy, "Cam, I have a name... Chase... Use it, okay?" he smiled again. He seemed to be a very polite boy which was something Chase liked as it showed he had at least got some manners, despite how rude he had seemed on first arrival. "Yes, I know I have a good job but the job means I have to stay away from home a lot. The job has to come first, unfortunately. And yes, I do have children. Why do you ask?" he smiled again, thinking that he would have been a good son to have. A good child in general, in fact. He couldnt quite understand why his parents wouldn't have wanted him. "Where? Somewhere warm and dry, I don't know exactly where yet, kid," he smiled. "Anywhere you know of that you'd like to go to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 am

Cam nodded slightly, "Okay Chase, sorry... It's just... Police Officers generally prefer to be called Sir," he laughed nervously, feeling slightly less confident again. His nerves were like a rollercoaster at that point. He listened to the man as he began to descend the stairs in front of him and nodded a little, "I suppose your job would be important. Why do it if you cant see your family though?" he asked, looking slightly confused. He nodded in response to the location of where they were going. He had expected him to have some idea at least. "I don't know anywhere which was why I came here," he admitted with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 am

Chase nodded and smiled, "Yes, true. But you've not done anything wrong so I don't mind you using my first name," he smiled at the boy again and followed him down the stairs. "Why do it? Oh, I wasn't so interested in it until my wife kicked me out," he smiled faintly at Cam again, "I'm not sure if you understand love, Cam, but she didn't love me anymore," he sighed heavily, then shook the thoughts away. This boy needed somewhere to stay and he shouldnt have been pouring all of his own feelings out onto him. It was simply unfair. "Alright, perhaps there's a youth hostel around here somewhere?" he suggested, although he doubted the boy would want to stay there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Run Down Parking Lot   A Run Down Parking Lot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Run Down Parking Lot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: The Muggle World :: Muggle London-
Jump to: