The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_vote_lcapGeorgia Helena Eliza Granger I_voting_barGeorgia Helena Eliza Granger I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_vote_lcapGeorgia Helena Eliza Granger I_voting_barGeorgia Helena Eliza Granger I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Georgia Helena Eliza Granger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Georgia Granger
Gryffindor
Georgia Granger

Georgia Helena Eliza Granger Empty
PostSubject: Georgia Helena Eliza Granger   Georgia Helena Eliza Granger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am

Georgia, but *always* known as GG, is in her fifth year at Hogwarts; you may recognise her surname due to the fact that her cousin Hermione also attends Hogwarts, she's in her fifth year and is a few months older then GG, she has a best friend called Izzy Potter, twin sister of the famous Harry, and they are pretty much joined at the hip! When GG got her letter from Hogwarts she isntantly rang Hermione up to see if she had also recieved one; which of course she had so with that they went shopping to buy all thier school suppiles for the coming year!

Her love intrests are: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy (the last one is only a fleeting thing Izzy eventually dates him to get back at Harry)!

Together GG and her friends have participated in numorous events within the school and have won more house points then they care to remember!

I think thats about it on the life of Georgia "GG" Granger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/GeorgiaGranger

Georgia Helena Eliza Granger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Magical World Of Harry Potter :: Announcements and News :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: