The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_vote_lcapThe Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_voting_barThe Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_vote_rcap 
Admin
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_vote_lcapThe Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_voting_barThe Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hour

The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP Empty
PostSubject: The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP   The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 pm

The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP ADBanner-1

Join The Hourglass, a Hogwarts Era roleplay.

The Golden Trio are in their fifth year at Hogwarts.
Voldemort is rapidly gaining power and lines are being drawn in the sand.
The Wizarding World is on the brink of chaos, but instead of facing the
reality of the Dark Lord's rise to power, everyone is in denial.
Time is of the essence. And it's quickly running out.

Original Characters are welcomed, so long as they meet our criteria,
which can be found in our site rules.

The Rules | Canon Characters List | Character Application | Advertise With Us
Back to top Go down

The Hourglass, A Hogwarts Era RP
Page 1 of 1