The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Needing a character made... 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
Needing a character made... I_vote_lcapNeeding a character made... I_voting_barNeeding a character made... I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Needing a character made... I_vote_lcapNeeding a character made... I_voting_barNeeding a character made... I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

Needing a character made...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alonzo Bianchi

Alonzo Bianchi

Needing a character made... Empty
PostSubject: Needing a character made...   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:05 am

Would anyone be interested in making a child for Al? He has a daughter that doesn't know who he is as his name was changed in order to protect him, as were the names of his wife and daughter. (Therefore he wouldnt recognise her either to begin with).

As a Caretaker at Hogwarts, his daughter could quite possibly attend the school as well. She would be in roughly her third year at the school (give or take a year) so if anyone would be interested, please let me know?
Back to top Go down
Chase Carter

Chase Carter

PostSubject: Re: Needing a character made...   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Chase is also in need of a daughter if anyone's interested... XD
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Needing a character made...   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

Tonks needs to have a Remus, Teddy, Ted and Andromeda so if anyone wants to roleplay them it would be good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Needing a character made...   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 am

Is there anyone on here who wouldnt mind playing a few muggles? They'd barely be needed really, just as extra characters to be victims and people to participate in the muggle forums.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg.forummotion.com
Georgia Granger
Gryffindor
Georgia Granger

PostSubject: Slash?   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Would it be possible for one of the girl charcthers to play GG's lesbian lover? If this falls down like a lead ballon then I need another charchter to play my lover, please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/GeorgiaGranger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a character made...   Needing a character made... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a character made...
Page 1 of 1