The Magical World Of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical World Of Harry Potter

Where the Harry Potter universe is just a click away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? 33m1l3n
free forum

Top posters
Georgia Granger
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_vote_rcap 
Admin
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_vote_rcap 
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Rodney Baker
Hunter Kennan
Lynden Farrows
The Sorting Hat
_HarryJPotter
Alonzo Bianchi
alicia spinnet
Latest topics
» Tony James
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 am by Tony James

» Medication For Paranoia
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 am by Guest

» Virtually as chintzy as files
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Popular Diet Pills
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:08 am by Guest

» Potassium Blood Pressure Medication
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm by Guest

» The Porkey. A HP Next Generation RPG
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm by Guest

» Whats your favorite colour?
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm by alicia spinnet

» Hogwarts School of WW
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 pm by Guest

» Important Canons That Are Needed
What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am by Ginny Weasley

What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?   What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 am

Mine would have to be PoA. I like the introduction of Lupin and his interaction with Snape.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg.forummotion.com
Lynden Farrows

Lynden Farrows

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?   What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:13 am

I like OOTP because Fred and George and Umbridge are all arguing and things.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Baker
Hufflepuff
Cameron Baker

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?   What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:48 am

PoA or OOTP are my favorites because I like Tonks and Lupin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?   What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite book in the Harry Potter series?
Page 1 of 1